Younger Next Year: The New Science of Aging & Younger Next Year for Women - DVD/Book combo
DVD & BookYNXY654 List Price: $37.94 Our Price: $32.99 30% off orders of $99 or more (See Promotion Details)
Save when you buy the DVD & Book together. Join Dr. Henry Lodge as he dispels the myths of American aging and explains the new science of aging. Also learn how to take charge of your biology to become functionally younger--more vibrant, purposeful, and dynamic--for years to come.
- Related Items
30% off orders of $99 or more (See Promotion Details)
- Product Description
- Country Of Origin: United States
You can actually become more fit, both physically and mentally, as you grow older. Join Dr. Henry Lodge as he dispels the myths of American aging and explains the new science of aging. Learn how to take charge of your biology to become functionally younger--more vibrant, purposeful, and dynamic--for years to come.
- 70% of what we think of as "normal" American aging is not aging at all--it's decay, and it's a choice we make every day by how we live our lives.
- Motion is the first great key to taking charge of your biology. Exercise transforms your body and brain at the cellular level--fitness is just a great side effect.
- Emotion transforms your body and brain as well, through specific biology that you can control.
- Learn how to cut your risk of heart disease, stroke, Alzheimer's disease, and cancer, and how to grow younger for decades to come.
This DVD features subtitles in English (SDH)
Bonus features include
- Q&A from studio (15 minutes)
- Longevity (How long can we live--) (12 minutes)
You're coming into the peak of your life. And because you're already more attuned to your physical and emotional needs, and more inclined to commit to a healthier lifestyle, you're poised to live brilliantly for the thirty-plus years after menopause. The program outlined in Younger Next Year for Women will help you avoid 70 percent of the decay and eliminate 50 percent of the injuries and illnesses associated with getting older.
Softcover, 432 pages