Frozen Planet Blu-ray
Blu-rayŽFRP400B Our Price: $54.98 30% off orders of $99 or more (See Promotion Details)
From BBC Earth and Alastair Fothergill, Executive Producer of Planet Earth and The Blue Planet: Seas of Life, Frozen Planet is the epic tale of two disappearing wildernesses. The Arctic and Antarctic remain the greatest wildernesses on Earth. The scale and beauty of the scenery and the sheer power of the elements - the weather, the rough ocean and the ice - is unmatched anywhere else on our planet.
- 3 DVD Set $39.98
- Related Items
30% off orders of $99 or more (See Promotion Details)
- Product Description
- Length: 300 minutes
- Production Year: 2012
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Science at the End of the Earth - An examination of the remarkable scientific work being performed at the South Pole
- Freeze Frame - A series of 7 10-minute "making of" featurettes, one for each episode.
- Production Video Diaries - A set of 47 video shorts made by the Frozen Planet producers, directors, camera crew and more giving
personal insights into this remarkable series.
- Frozen Planet: The Epic Journey - The best moments from this remarkable series compiled into one 60-minute highlights special
- Narration by David Attenborough.